Woodcliff Lake, NJ – May 3, 2016… Sales of BMW brand vehicles decreased 7.4 percent in April for a total of 24,951 compared to 26,952 vehicles sold in April, 2015. Year-to-date, BMW brand is down 9.4 percent on sales of 95,564 compared to 105,444 sold in the first four months of 2015.
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN