Los Angeles, CA – April 25, 2016 . . . The BMW i3 electric vehicle won two categories in the American Automobile Association (AAA) 2016 Green Car Awards. It won for the Best Green Car in the $30,000 - $50,000 price range as well the Best Green Car in the subcompact category. These awards are the latest in a string of national and international honors bestowed upon the BMW i3.
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN