Woodcliff Lake, N.J. – April 11, 2016… BMW Team RLL has had more success at Long Beach than any other venue that has played host to the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. Since its inaugural season in 2009, the team has not failed to finish the race without at least one BMW on the podium at Long Beach. The Bobby Rahal-led team has won the race three times; once with the BMW M3 in 2011 and twice with the BMW Z4, in 2013 and 2015.
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN