Woodcliff Lake, NJ – April 27, 2016… BMW of North America, the Official Mobility Partner of the United States Olympic Committee (USOC), today announced the official unveil of its new racing wheelchair designed for the U.S. Paralympics Track and Field Team. BMW designers are working in close collaboration with Team USA athletes and coaches to design and develop the racing wheelchair which is set to make its competitive debut at the Rio 2016 Paralympic ...
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN