Woodcliff Lake, N.J. – April 15, 2016… Bill Auberlen continued his dominance of the Long Beach streets by scoring the pole position for tomorrow’s 100-minute Bubba Burger Sports Car Grand Prix At Long Beach. Driving the No. 25 BMW Team RLL M6 to a 1:17.272 minute lap around the 1.968-mile, 11-turn temporary street circuit he bested the GTLM field for the second consecutive year at Long Beach, and the second consecutive race of the 2016 IMSA WeatherTech ...
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN