Woodcliff Lake, N.J. – April 30, 2016… In Saturday’s two-and-one-half-hour Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca the No. 84 BimmerWorld Racing 328i of James Clay (US) and Tyler Cooke (US) was the highest placing BMW in the field with a fourth place finish in the Street Tuner (ST) class.
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN