Woodcliff Lake, NJ – April 19, 2016 – 11:30 am PDT/2:30 pm EDT.. . . Today BMW announced the “BMW Individual 7 Series THE NEXT 100 YEARS” models to mark the company’s centenary, representing the historically evolved technological competence of the world’s leading manufacturer of premium automobiles and emphasize the exclusivity with which both luxury and innovation are expressed. The BMW 7 Series centennial models are being produced in a limited quantity ...
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN