Woodcliff Lake, NJ – April 29, 2016… The BMW Performance Center with partners BMW M Performance Parts and IHG Rewards Club today announced that it will compete in the 2016 One Lap of America with the all-new BMW M2. This year’s team will be co-piloted by BMW Performance Center Driving Instructor, Michael Schnell Renner and Stephen Maguire of United BMW Roswell of Atlanta. The duo will compete in the Small Bore Stock Touring SSGT1 category. The 2016 One ...
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN