Woodcliff Lake, NJ – November 18, 2016…BMW is thrilled to announce the very competitive pricing of the G 310 R, which will be launched with a base price of $4,750. To further enhance the attractive price position of this dynamic roadster, BMW has lowered its standard destination and handling fee from $495 to $245. With an all-inclusive price of $4,995, the G 310 R is BMW’s most affordable motorcycle by far.
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN