Woodcliff Lake, NJ – November 18, 2016…When BMW Motorrad launched the R nineT in 2013, it was clearly more than just a roadster based on a classic role model. From the outset, the R nineT combined classic motorcycle design and modern technology with sophisticated craftsmanship, as demonstrated by touches such as the aluminum fuel tank with brushed side surfaces. In numerous components, the model also reflected the R nineT team's fond attention to detail. ...
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN