Woodcliff Lake, NJ – December 8, 2016… Today the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety named the 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series a “Top Safety Pick”, continuing the company’s long-standing commitment to offering class-leading safety with each new model. In order to earn “Top Safety Pick”, a car must receive good ratings in five different crash tests — small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraints, among other ...
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN