NEW YORK (December 8, 2016) – Public officials, environmental advocates, local residents and automotive enthusiasts gathered today at the Solaire in Battery Park City for the launch of ReachNow, the BMW Group’s premium cars-sharing service. The Albanese Organization is the first real estate developer in North America to offer the ReachNow service as an exclusive amenity for its residents. The Solaire is a 27-story residential tower, located at 20 River ...
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN