Woodcliff Lake, NJ – April 20, 2016… Today, BMW Group celebrated the official opening of its newest Vehicle Distribution Center at the Port of Galveston. BMW’s Southern Region is growing rapidly and this new facility will better serve the 45 BMW and MINI dealers within four states (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas) that make up a part of the Region. Through the new facility, BMW Group will import and process approximately 32,500 vehicles ...
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN