New York. BMW i Ventures has announced a strategic investment in RideCell, the leading provider of software to power mobility-as-a-service (MaaS), including car-sharing, ride sharing, fixed-route, and dynamic transit services. RideCell has pioneered a ground breaking mobility software platform that enables multi-city mobility providers, cities, and campuses to launch new mobility services in weeks and scale them to tens of millions of users, with minimal ...
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN