Woodcliff Lake, NJ – April 14, 2016… BMW of North America, LLC (BMW NA) today announced new appointments within its senior management team. David Duncan will transition to a BMW Group position as the Head of Corporate and Special Sales for the company while Thomas Felbermair will join as Vice President, MINI Region Americas, Duncan’s former role. These appointments take effect May 1, 2016.
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN