Los Angeles – Nov. 15, 2016… During a press conference at the Los Angeles Auto Show’s Automobility LA, ReachNow, BMW Group’s free-floating premium car sharing service, announced its latest city expansion into Brooklyn, NY and debuted four new mobility services: Ride, Reserve, Share, and Fleet Solutions for residential buildings. Continuing its rapid growth Brooklyn, NY becomes ReachNow’s third North American city and marks the company’s first expansion ...
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN