Woodcliff Lake, NJ – November 18, 2016…Six-cylinder in-line engines have been an integral part of BMW automobile history and brand identity for more than 80 years. With the launch of the K 1600 GT and GTL in 2010, BMW Motorrad succeeded in skillfully transferring this tradition to the motorcycle market by developing the lightest and most compact 6-cylinder in-line engine for motorcycles with a capacity of over 1,000 cubic centimeters.
- 2017 BMW X1 and 2017 BMW 2 Series Earn IIHS “Top Safety Pick”.
- BMW Group and the Albanese Organization Launch ReachNow at the Solaire
- BMW Motorrad USA Revs Up Manhattan This Weekend At The Progressive International Motorcycle Show
- The BMW X1 wins Car and Driver’s 2017 10Best Truck and SUVs in the Subcompact Luxury SUV category. The BMW M2 and the BMW M240i win 10Best in the compact-sport sedan genre.
- MINI USA ANNOUNCES U.S. MARKET PRICING FOR NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN